Integrity Softwares Inc. ("Company", "we", "us", or "our"). Is committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our policy or practices, please contact us at +1(917)-496-9066
1. What Information We Collect
We collect personal information that you provide to us, including:
- Personal information such as name, phone number, and email address
- Payment data to process your payment, such as credit card number, expiration date, and associated security code
2. How We Use Your Information
We process your information based on legitimate business interests, the fulfillment of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use your information:
- For marketing.
- To send you new or updated information about our products or services
- To notify you of changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
- To fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through our services
- To provide requested service
- To respond to your questions and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our services
- To provide up to six months of post-release support
3. We Do Not Share Your Information
We do not share or sell your data to third parties. We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our agreement
- We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements)
4. Data Retention
You have the right to have your data deleted. Send deletion request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +1(917)-496-9066.
5. Data Security
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect any personal information we may process.
If a data breach occurs, we will notify you via email within 72 hours and communicate with you through the remediation process.
We update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws and to reflect any changes in how we use your data.
7. Contact Us With Any Questions?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at email@example.com or by phone at +1(917)-496-9066.